Live Zoom Sessions
Join our live FIT FOR GOOD Zoom sessions.
Senior Fitness: Tuesdays 10:00 - 10:45
Senior Fitness: Fridays 10:00 - 10:45
£5 per Zoom session
Connecting to Zoom
Full details will be emailed to you when you book.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SESSION
FIT FOR GOOD Zoom sessions are a convenient, enjoyable way of improving your fitness and helping to increase your strength, stability and balance.
To make the most of each session:
- Position your computer, laptop, iPad or phone on a stable surface near where you will be working
- Check the floor where you are exercising is not slippery and that there is nothing you could trip over
- Wear loose clothing and comfortable trainers or shoes
- Keep a glass or bottle of water to hand to ensure you stay hydrated
- Have a chair or other stable object to hold onto if necessary
- Place your weights - whether they are actual dumbbells, cans of beans, bottles of water or whatever works for you - where you can easily reach them, but won't trip over them
- Exercise within your comfort zone, pausing whenever you need to rest or hydrate
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAMME
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to the weekly FIT FOR GOOD newsletter for our latest news.
We'd love to see photos!
If you're enjoying FIT FOR GOOD online, we’d love to see you via pictures or videos – we are regularly asked by news sources for images of people doing the sessions. Perhaps someone in your household has a phone that could take pictures or a video clip? Please send here.