Live Zoom Sessions
Join our live Fit For Good Zoom fitness sessions for over 60s
Senior Fitness: Tuesdays 10:00 - 10:45
Senior Fitness: Fridays 10:00 - 10:45
Connecting to Zoom
Full details will be emailed to you when you book.
Payment Options For Zoom Sessions
- Pay As You Go
£5 per session. You pay every time you book a session.
- Block of 8 sessions
£40 You buy a block of 8 sessions for £40 (£5 per session). This is for convenience so you do not have to enter your card details every time you book. Every time you book and attend a session, it uses up one of your eight sessions. It will notify you when you have one session remaining. You have three months to use the sessions or they are lost.
£34 A membership that gives you unlimited access to both ZOOM sessions every week (approx £4.25 per session). Bills monthly on the 1st of the month every month. If you buy the membership after the 1st, payment will be prorated according to the days remaining until the 1st of the following month. If you miss a session, you are not compensated as you are paying a cheaper rate.
All sessions MUST be booked in advance.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SESSION
Fit For Good Zoom fitness sessions for over 60s are a convenient, enjoyable way of improving your fitness and helping to increase your strength, stability and balance.
To make the most of each session:
- Position your computer, laptop, iPad or phone on a stable surface near where you will be working
- Check the floor where you are exercising is not slippery and that there is nothing you could trip over
- Wear loose clothing and comfortable trainers or shoes
- Keep a glass or bottle of water to hand to ensure you stay hydrated
- Have a chair or other stable object to hold onto if necessary
- Place your weights - whether they are actual dumbbells, cans of beans, bottles of water or whatever works for you - where you can easily reach them, but won't trip over them
- Exercise within your comfort zone, pausing whenever you need to rest or hydrate
WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS
If you're enjoying Fit For Good online sessions, we’d love to see you via photos or videos – we are regularly asked by news sources for images of people doing the sessions. Perhaps someone in your household has a phone that could take pictures or a video clip? Please send here.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to the Fit For Good newsletter for our latest news.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAMME