Live Zoom Sessions
Join our live Fit For Good Zoom fitness sessions for over 60s
Senior Fitness: Tuesdays 10:00 - 10:45
Senior Fitness: Fridays 10:00 - 10:45
All sessions MUST be booked in advance. This may be done up to 28 days before the session.
Connecting to Zoom
Full details will be emailed to you when you book.
Payment Options For Zoom Sessions
- Block of 8 sessions
£43.00 Starts on the date of purchase. Valid for 3 months.
A pre-paid block of 8 used to attend our sessions on Zoom.
- Monthly - 1 x session per week
£19.00 per month.
A monthly recurring payment used to attend 1 x session per week on Zoom.
- Monthly - 2 x sessions per week
£36.00 per month.
A monthly recurring payment used to attend 2 x sessions per week on Zoom.
- Pay as you go
£6.00 per session.
All sessions MUST be booked in advance.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SESSION
Fit For Good Zoom fitness sessions for over 60s are a convenient, enjoyable way of improving your fitness and helping to increase your strength, stability and balance.
To make the most of each session:
- Position your computer, laptop, iPad or phone on a stable surface near where you will be working
- Check the floor where you are exercising is not slippery and that there is nothing you could trip over
- Wear loose clothing and comfortable trainers or shoes
- Keep a glass or bottle of water to hand to ensure you stay hydrated
- Have a chair or other stable object to hold onto if necessary
- Place your weights - whether they are actual dumbbells, cans of beans, bottles of water or whatever works for you - where you can easily reach them, but won't trip over them
- Exercise within your comfort zone, pausing whenever you need to rest or hydrate
WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS
If you're enjoying Fit For Good online sessions, we’d love to see you via photos or videos – we are regularly asked by news sources for images of people doing the sessions. Perhaps someone in your household has a phone that could take pictures or a video clip? Please send here.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
For our latest news.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAMME