Sompting In-Person Fitness Classes
for older adults of all abilities
Our professional trainers help you gain strength, balance, flexibility and stamina.
- Senior Strength & Flexibility*: 11.15 - 12.05
- Senior Fitness: 09:00 - 10:00
- Senior Flexibility*: 10:00 - 11:00
- Senior Fitness: 11:00 - 12:00
- Advanced Senior Fitness: 11.45 - 12.45
- Senior Flexibility*: 12.45 - 13.45
* Senior Strength and Senior Flexibility require participants to be able to get down to the floor.
All classes MUST be booked in advance. This may be done up to eight days before the class and up to 30 minutes before the start, depending on availability.
If you would like to use weights, please bring dumbells, cans of beans, bottles of water or whatever works for you - no glass containers. Please also bring a bottle of water to ensure that you stay hydrated throughout. For classes that require you to get up and down from the floor, please ensure you bring a mat.
There is a car park at this venue with plenty of spaces.
Payment options for Sompting in-person classes
- Block of 8 classes*
£46.50 Starts on the date of purchase. Valid for 3 months.
A pre-paid block of 8 used to attend classes at the hall.
- Monthly - 1 x class per week*
£20.00 per month.
A monthly recurring payment used to attend 1 x class per week at the hall.
- Monthly - 2 x classes per week*
£38.00 per month.
A monthly recurring payment used to attend 2 x classes per week at the hall.
- Monthly - 3 x classes per week*
£56.00 per month.
A monthly recurring payment used to attend 3 x classes per week at the hall.
- Monthly - 4 x classes per week*
£74.00 per month.
A monthly recurring payment used to attend 4 x classes per week at the hall.
- Pay As You Go
£7.00 per class for Senior Fitness, Senior Flexibility and Senior Pilates.
*Also valid for Fit For Good Zoom sessions.
TO TAKE PART IN ALL FIT FOR GOOD CLASSES YOU MUST SIGN A HEALTH FORM. PLEASE DOWNLOAD A COPY. IF YOU HAVE NO MEANS OF PRINTING PLEASE CONTACT US.